Controlling & Planning Analyst
Kraków, Malopolskie, Polska
- Rodzaj pracy
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. One of our key ambitions is to get faster and leaner, and to move closer to the customer. Therefore, we are building up a Center of Expertise which in addition to Finance Business Partners and GBS Finance is one of the three key pillars of our service delivery model. The Finance Controlling & Planning CoE has the responsibility, working closely with the division and country organizations to: # Drive Controlling & Planning standardization. To strengthen our CoE team, we are looking for a self-driven Analyst with a process improvement approach. Seize this unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping our new CoE center and grow together with the rapidly developing organization.
As a Controlling & Planning Analyst, you will be responsible for the following:
• Perform analysis of business performance versus budget and forecast
• Prepare various financial analysis (eg. cost / benefit analysis, inventories and NWC, overhead under / over absorption, Product / Customer profitability)
• Support preparation of relevant organization financial reporting, business planning, budgeting and forecasting and validate accuracy of financial data and business information and reports by performing reconciliation and review of exceptions
Information and communication
• Provide information to management by assembling and summarizing data, preparing reports, presentation of findings and analysis
• Optimize own performance to increase productivity, recommend changes of process standards and procedures
Internal control and documentation
• Maintain proper audit trail and documentation and ensure SOPs are prepared and updated regularly
• Minimum +2 years of experience in Controlling and/or FP&A
• Bachelor Degree in Finance and Accounting or Business administration
• Understanding of end-to-end process, systems and data flows across organization and experience in IT systems: ERP, Planning & Reporting tools and integrated solutions
• Good communication skills and ability to interact with process stakeholders at various levels
• Good problem solving and analytical skills, ability to prioritize tasks, demonstrated ability to achieve objectives and focus on details
• Strong MS Office skills
• Fluent in English
More about us
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next Controlling & Planning Analyst.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.
Twoja lista wybranych stanowisk
Dodaj interesujące Cię stanowiska do listy wybranych stanowisk, aby wrócić do nich później.
Uwaga: skrócona lista ofert pracy jest zapisana lokalnie i będzie dostępna tylko z tego samego urządzenia.
Prześlij listę wybranych stanowisk na mój adres e-mail.
Pomyślnie wysłano Twoją listę wybranych stanowisk.
Prosze podac ważny adres e-mail.