QA Engineer for Smart Buildings - Internship
Kraków, Malopolskie, Polska
- Rodzaj pracy
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com
Corporate Research Center located in Krakow is one of seven ABB research units in the world. Here we create innovative solutions for our products and systems. It is a unique opportunity for you to work on international projects in interdisciplinary scientific teams. To our team we are looking for an Manual QA Engineer to join our Building Automation team. Within this position you will have an opportunity to take part in the whole Quality process of an innovative solution for Smart Home industry.
- Design, implement and execute test cases by manual test methods;
- Perform all kinds of tests: regression, integration, system tests;
- Analyze problems to create error reports using dedicated defect tracking tool;
- Participate in test planning, execution and R&D activities;
- Close cooperation with developers during analysis of defects, requirements, tests and system aspects.
- Student of 2nd, 3rd or 4th year of automation, mechanics, electronics, computec science or related fields;
- Willingness to expand knowledge about testing;
- Willingness to develop automation skills;
- Good English;
- Strong communication skills and problem solving skills;
- Flexible and self-learning;
- Good work organization and good analytical skills;
- Positive, helpful attitude and ability to work in a team;
- Availability at least 20h/week.
More about us
- An interesting internship in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies;
- Paid internship;
- Cooperation with technology development international teams using SCRUM methodology;
- Long term cooperation;
- Flexible working hours;
To apply for the position, please send your CV in English via this page.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
We kindly ask you to include in the Curriculum Vitae the following passage: "I hereby agree for my personal data,
included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on
Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended)."
Twoja lista wybranych stanowisk
Dodaj interesujące Cię stanowiska do listy wybranych stanowisk, aby wrócić do nich później.
Uwaga: skrócona lista ofert pracy jest zapisana lokalnie i będzie dostępna tylko z tego samego urządzenia.
Prześlij listę wybranych stanowisk na mój adres e-mail.
Pomyślnie wysłano Twoją listę wybranych stanowisk.
Prosze podac ważny adres e-mail.