Operations Lead Non-ERP Run
Kraków, Malopolskie, Polska
- Rodzaj pracy
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. We successfully merged into the newly created Global Business Services organization. This allows us to expand our global activities and support even further. To strengthen our IS Application Run organization we are looking for Information Systems Operations Lead. The core responsibility of the Operations Lead for Application Run will be to coordinate activities within Global IS organization with the aim to provide effective, responsive IS Support Services (Run) for the applications and platforms in scope based on the SLA agreed. The objective of Group IS Application Run organization is to manage and operate ABB Global applications. We aim to grow into a world-class IS function by operating at the highest standards with speed, simplicity and efficiency. Application Run provides a complete set of application management services ranging from operational services such as functional support to application enhancements and bug fixing.
• Ensure the day-to-day delivery and performance of non-ERP applications and services (internally and through 3rd party), as well as for its continuous improvement and control. Ensure the technical quality, maintainability and compliance of services
• Co-ordinate and oversights in a specific time zones the resolution of non-ERP Tower’s tickets including but not limited to: 2nd/ 3rd level support incident investigation and diagnosis, corrective and proactive maintenance.
• Facilitate supplier delivery to agreed service levels and customer satisfaction requirements. Liaise with vendors at the functional/ tactical level for the assigned applications in finding solutions to incidents/ problems
• Give advice and supports the installation of new IS solutions/ services, or the changing of existing IS solutions/ services
• Perform assigned activities in incident management (including major incident management), request fulfilment, problem management, change management, release management and any additional process
• Strongly collaborate with the IS Infrastructure organization to ensure the effective management and operations of applications.
• Identify, propose, and implement improvements in existing IS application and IS service.
• Review supply proposals for/ from 3rd party vendors for new and changed services, ensuring they meet Application Run requirements
• Degree in information management, computer systems, business engineering or relevant experience
• Above 4 years of IS application technology experience with non-ERP applications and solutions
• Profound IS application technology knowledge combined with basic understanding of the overall context of business processes and the IS technologies impact
• Experience of identifying and resolving IS application technology related problems
• Profound knowledge of ITIL processes
• Fluent spoken and written English
• Experience in working in a collaborative and team oriented multicultural environment.
More about us
Your benefits :
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next Operations Lead Non-ERP Run
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
Twoja lista wybranych stanowisk
Dodaj interesujące Cię stanowiska do listy wybranych stanowisk, aby wrócić do nich później.
Uwaga: skrócona lista ofert pracy jest zapisana lokalnie i będzie dostępna tylko z tego samego urządzenia.
Prześlij listę wybranych stanowisk na mój adres e-mail.
Pomyślnie wysłano Twoją listę wybranych stanowisk.
Prosze podac ważny adres e-mail.