Program Manager at ABB Ability™ Platform
Kraków, Malopolskie, Polska
- Rodzaj pracy
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com
We are looking for a Program Manager to join our ABB Ability team in Poland. In this role, you will manage delivery of ABB’s unique cloud automation platform, helping our customers to harness the power of the Industrial Internet of Things Here’s why you will like working in ABB Ability: In brief, you get to write the future of industrial software systems with other people passionate and excited about IoT and Cloud. Our team is multicultural and agile. We work with newest technologies and develop new features. We operate like a small start-up while simultaneously enjoying the benefits of being part of one of the largest industrial technology companies and having access to its resources, expertise, and global reach. If this sounds like your thing, take a look at the more detailed description below!
- Manage delivery of cloud automation platform, monitor progress, proactively manage impediments, risk and dependencies between teams (50+ people worldwide, working in Scrum teams).
- Work with Product Management, Architecture, and other stakeholders to help ensure strategy and execution alignment and ensure value delivery. Manage stakeholders relations and expectations.
- Support collaboration and help to drive continuous improvement.
- Execute program communication and reporting.
- 10 years of program & project management experience in software delivery.
- Deep understanding of Lean-Agile frameworks in general, including Scaled Agile Framework.
- Master’s degree in IT, management or related work experience.
- Strong organization, collaboration and facilitation skills with an experience in a multi-cultural, global environment.
- Ability to build lasting business relationship, influence and drive changes and achieve required targets.
- Personal commitment, honesty and transparency.
- Strong communication skills. Fluent English is a must.
More about us
- Collect valuable professional experiences while working in an innovative, inspiring and collaborative environment (IIoT, Cloud).
- Have a taste of start-up while simultaneously enjoying the benefits of being part of one of the largest industrial technology companies.
- Work in transparent, low hierarchy and networked organization.
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
- Other benefits: private medical care (including offers for family members), life insurance, Multikafeteria, teambuilding activities, annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.
Twoja lista wybranych stanowisk
Dodaj interesujące Cię stanowiska do listy wybranych stanowisk, aby wrócić do nich później.
Uwaga: skrócona lista ofert pracy jest zapisana lokalnie i będzie dostępna tylko z tego samego urządzenia.
Prześlij listę wybranych stanowisk na mój adres e-mail.
Pomyślnie wysłano Twoją listę wybranych stanowisk.
Prosze podac ważny adres e-mail.