R&D Embedded Software Engineer
Kraków, Malopolskie, Polska
- Rodzaj pracy
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are currently looking for candidates for the position of R&D Embedded Software Engineer. The person selected for this position will be responsible for:
- - Embedded programming in C, C++;
- - Developing firmware for industrial embedded devices;
- - Unit tests development;
- - Contributing to the prototyping and testing of embedded devices for industrial applications;
- - Preparing technical documentation;
- - Cooperation with international teams.
- - MSc degree in Computer Science, Electronic, Software Engineering or similar;
- - At least 2 years of experience in embedded software design and development with C,C++;
- - Experience in algorithm optimization, code profiling, memory leak tracking and debugging;
- - Knowledge in Object-oriented analysis, design, and programming (OOA, OOD, OOP);
- - Knowledge of microprocessor/microcontroller architectures;
- - Knowledge of MODBUS communication protocol;
- - Analytical skills to solve problems systematically;
- - Fluent spoken and written English;
- - Communication skills and self-learning.
More about us
- Cooperation with technology development international teams;
- Exciting work environment for further professional development;
- Work in an employee-oriented company;
- Friendly work environment with great team spirit;
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills;
- Opportunity to develop your own innovative projects.
To apply for the position, please send your application via our page.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
Important, please include in your CV the following:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.