Scrum Master at ABB Ability
Kraków, Malopolskie, Polska
- Rodzaj pracy
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com
We are looking for Scrum Master to join our ABB Ability team in Kraków, Poland. Here's why you will like working in ABB Ability: In brief, you get to write the future of industrial software systems with other people passionate and excited about IoT and Cloud. Our team is multicultural and agile. We work with newest technologies and develop new features. We operate like a small start-up while simultaneously enjoying the benefits of being part of one of the largest industrial technology companies and having access to its resources, expertise, and global reach. If this sounds like your thing, take a look at the more detailed description below!
- • Help teams in Scrum adoption by fulfilling the 8 stances of the Scrum Master. Want to learn more - http://bit.ly/2vFp8UF
- • Contribute to building a new team, exciting new solutions and the environment in which people can be effective, grow and have fun together
- • Support onboarding of new team members, helping them to understand Agile values and practices
- • Support facilitation of various workshops (with customer, other teams, etc)
- Our assumptions about you:
- • You already have given an opportunity to a few teams to experience Scrum benefits
- • You are a value-driven person
- • You like experimenting with Agile methods and various techniques to increase team effectiveness and happiness
- • You constantly seek new ways for improvement and delivering business value
- • You know that fun at work matters
More about us
• Collect valuable professional experiences while working in innovative, inspiring and collaborative environment.
• Build a new team, exciting new solutions and create with us the environment in which people can be effective, grow and have fun together.
• Have a taste of start-up while simultaneously enjoying the benefits of being part of one of the largest industrial technology companies
• Work in transparent, low hierarchy and networked organization
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Other benefits: private medical care (including offers for family members), life insurance, Multikafeteria, teambuilding activities, annual bonus and internal share purchase program
Apply now for this job and become our Scrum Master at ABB Ability.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.