Technical Agile Product Owner at ABB Ability Cloud Platform
Kraków, Malopolskie, Polska
- Rodzaj pracy
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com
Writing the digital future takes ability. ABB Ability™.
ABB Ability is our unified, cross-industry digital capability — extending from device to edge to cloud — with devices, systems, solutions, services and a platform that enable our customers to know more, do more, do better, together.
As Agile Product Owner – Ability Cloud Platform, you will report to the Head of Cloud and Edge Platform Product Management, and focus on the cloud part of the ABB Ability Platform, a set of reusable digital assets used to build digitally-enabled solutions for our customers.
You will act as the Agile Product Owner (APO) for one or two scrum teams and work closely with Ability Product Management and other stakeholders to understand their business and technology requirements. In the scrum team, the APO represents product management and the “Voice of the customer” by maintaining and prioritizing the team backlog(s) to ensure that the teams are working on stories that maximize business value and deliver necessary fixes and functionality to all customers. This role can lead into a technical product management role for the right candidate as the organization is growing.
- • Collaborate with platform architect and business units to translate business and architectural requirements into user stories for the development teams to implement.
- • Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation.
- • Work with development teams to ensure that they understand the vision for the product and are designing great features for our clients.
- • Develop appropriately detailed specifications for product features so that they are clearly understood by the development teams.
- • Inspire and motivate the development teams to deliver innovative and exciting solutions with an appropriate sense of urgency.
- • Work with key stakeholders across the company to ensure successful product releases.
- • Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related disciplines.
- • Minimum 5 years of experience in a product management or software development capacity.
- • Experience in product management/lead development in the software industry with focus on digitalization of industrial businesses, the Industrial Internet of Things, cloud computing, cyber security and deep understanding of relevant technologies and trends.
- • Working experience with agile software development principles, Azure cloud computing,
- • Excellent influencing and networking skills, paired with stakeholder management experience in a multi-layered, global environment.
- • Solid presentation skills and fluency in English, both written and spoken.
- • Successful track-record in releasing cloud based products/services to commercial operation will be a plus
More about us
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next Technical Agile Product Owner at ABB Ability Cloud Platform.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.