Kraków, Malopolskie, Polska
- Rodzaj pracy
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
As a result of dynamically growing sales team in our Company we are currently looking for
candidates for the position of Sales Specialist. The person hired on this position will be
responsible for sales of substation or other electrification buildout projects, secure customer orders to reach orders target with the targeted profitability. Forecast and develop the opportunity pipeline. Identify and develop sales opportunities from including offer preparation and contracting. Build long term customer relations and identify solutions for specific customer needs.
- - Learning and daily using of sales processes and tools for proposal administration and offering creation;
- - Providing order forecasting;
- - Building the applied technical knowledge for substation project business and familiarizing with the specifics of the projects execution;
- -To frequent visits related to finding new Customers and Market Opportunities;
- - Effectively working together with Front end Sales and other Sales;
- - Establishing effective customer relations, understanding customer needs in order to develop a solution. Ensuring
- positive customer experience;
- - Being responsible for creation of customer proposals and contracts;
- - Creating a value for the customers via offering customer specific solutions, drive the negotiation until contract signing.
- - Technical University Degree, preferred electrical or power engineering direction;
- - At least 5 years of professional experience at similar position;
- - Good command of English (spoken and written);
- - Knowledge of energy industry will be an advantage;
- - Very good communication, negotiation and presentation skills;
- - Willingness to frequent business trips;
- - Self-reliance; reliability and creativity;
- - Problem solving and goal-oriented;
- - Driving license.
More about us
To apply for the position, please send your application (Curriculum Vitae) via our page.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
We kindly ask you to include in the Curriculum Vitae the following passage: “I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.