Azure Development Specialist for Marine
Kraków, Malopolskie, Polska
- Rodzaj pracy
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. At the forefront is our Software Development Center which provides industry leading software and deep domain expertise to help the world’s most asset-intensive industries solve their biggest challenges. To strengthen our Marine Team, we are looking for an Azure Development Specialist with experience in deploying systems in cloud environment.
- There are already over 700 connected vessels and the number is growing. Digitalization of the vessels is powered by Azure IoT technologies – edge devices on the vessels as well as the platform in the cloud. The digital platform and advanced analytics capability enables services like proactive maintenance, efficiency and empowers collaborative operation centers on shore.
- You will be a part of the Smart Asset Management development team, responsible for implementing the new remote diagnostics system.
- You will be cooperating closely with development and data analytics teams in order to provide a pioneering marine remote diagnostics system of the future that will be used by our customers.
- In this role you will be responsible for:
- • Development of Microsoft Azure edge-to-cloud system.
- • Using the best software development practices to ensure high quality product and great user experience
- • Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment on Azure
- • Cloud-level connectivity to other environments
- • Working in a software development team, sharing experience and skills with other team members
- • Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- • Good level of knowledge of Microsoft Azure
- • 3+ years of professional experience in development, engineering, R&D or similar
- • Professional experience in C# and .NET Core
- • Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- • Knowledge of marine domain and/or basic knowledge of industrial automation systems would be an advantage
More about us
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become Azure Development Specialist.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.