Operational Engineer for Marine
Kraków, Malopolskie, Polska
- Rodzaj pracy
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. At the forefront is our Software Development Center which provides industry leading software and deep domain expertise to help the world’s most asset-intensive industries solve their biggest challenges. To strengthen our ‘Remote Diagnostic Services for Marine’ team, we are looking for IT Operational Engineer with a knowledge across several disciplines e.g. from tools to automate testing and deployment, through basic scripting and programming to maintenance of IT infrastructure for data analytics from edge to cloud. Seize this unique opportunity and see your work transformed in a tangible product.
- Remote Diagnostic System for Marine is already installed worldwide on board of over 200 vessels. Dedicated solutions enable monitoring of physical assets in the power and propulsion chain, allowing to reduce or prevent downtime. On one side, you will be cooperating with R&D and diagnostic team and on the other side you will work closely with software development and IT maintenance team to manage and execute performance and functional tests. You can expect working in international environment and having opportunity to manage, deploy and maintain digital solutions across entire deployment stack e.g. from the sensor, programmable controllers, edge devices and software up to cloud storage, analysis and visualization.
- In this role you will be responsible for
- • Ownership and maintenance of diagnostic solutions
- • Managing functional and performance tests for diagnostic packages
- • Supporting Marine projects
- • Actively proposing and implementing improvements in diagnostic packages
- • Monitoring performance and data consistency on production systems
- • Cooperate with operational, analytics and development teams
- • Product-related documentation maintenance
- • Intermediate IT knowledge, including basic programming skills (scripts, batch files, C#) and basic knowledge of MS SQL databases and .NET framework
- • Knowledge of designing and developing tools for automated tests and root-cause analysis for production errors
- • Ability to solve problems with strong analytical skills
- • Fluent in written and spoken English
- • Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- A plus
- • Knowledge of data processing tools and algorithms
- • Experience with diagnostics for rotating machines
- • Knowledge about condition monitoring systems
More about us
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become Condition Monitoring Operational Engineer.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.