ABB Ability Software Development Engineer in Test
Kraków, Malopolskie, Polska
- Rodzaj pracy
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are looking for Software Development Engineer in Test to join our ABB Ability team in Kraków, Poland. Here’s why you will love working in ABB Ability: In brief, you get to write the future of industrial software systems. We hope you are as passionate and excited about IoT and Cloud as we are! We focus on get things done. We operate like a small start-up while simultaneously enjoying the benefits of being part of one of the largest industrial technology companies and having access to its resources, expertise, and global reach. Our team is multicultural, networked, agile and low in hierarchy and we favor straight, transparent communication over corporate politics. Do you like to build new things, do it in an evolving environment and have an impact on the way of working? If this sounds like your thing, take a look at more detailed description below!
• Contribute to building exciting new solutions by taking care of their quality
• Design & develop test cases for backend using C#
• Evaluate and integrate test automation application/code with the overall DevOps Framework
• Develop test for Cloud Platform including functional and nonfunctional tests
• Standardize test information interchange and ensure interoperability for Platform applications
• System integration testing on-premise to cloud
• Use test management tools to make test plan and dashboard for reporting the bugs
Ideally, you have:
• 5+ years of experience in quality assurance
• Experience in API testing & non-functional testing to ensure platform scalability, reliability & high availability (cloud platform testing preferably Microsoft Azure)
• Good understanding and practical skills one of the programming languages: .NET/C#, Java
• Experience in design, developing and implementation of test automation solutions
• Good bug hunting skills
• Experience working in an Agile development environment
• Expert knowledge of QA methodologies in the context of an Agile software lifecycle
• Nice to have: knowledge of .NETCore, NUnit, REST, messaging and other communication protocols, Devops methodology, ISTQB
More about us
• Inspiring, cross-functional and international working environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Work in transparent, low hierarchy and networked organization
• Have a taste of start-up while simultaneously enjoying the benefits of being part of one of the largest industrial technology companies
• Other benefits: private medical care (including offers for family members), life insurance, Multikafeteria, teambuilding activities, annual bonus and internal share purchase program
Apply now for this job and become our ABB Ability Software Development Engineer in Test.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.
Twoja lista wybranych stanowisk
Dodaj interesujące Cię stanowiska do listy wybranych stanowisk, aby wrócić do nich później.
Uwaga: skrócona lista ofert pracy jest zapisana lokalnie i będzie dostępna tylko z tego samego urządzenia.
Prześlij listę wybranych stanowisk na mój adres e-mail.
Pomyślnie wysłano Twoją listę wybranych stanowisk.
Prosze podac ważny adres e-mail.