Sourcing Commodity Leader
Łódź, Lodzkie, Polska
- Rodzaj pracy
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader with a comprehensive offering for digital industries. With a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB is today a leader in digital industries with four customer-focused, globally leading businesses: Electrification, Industrial Automation, Motion, and Robotics & Discrete Automation, supported by its common ABB Ability™ digital platform. ABB’s market leading Power Grids business will be divested to Hitachi in 2020. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com
ABB is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing more than a 125-year history of innovation, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization and driving the Energy and Fourth Industrial Revolutions. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 135,000 employees. To the shipping industry, ABB offers an extensive portfolio of integrated marine systems and solutions that improve the flexibility, reliability and energy efficiency of vessels. By coupling power, automation and marine software, proven fuel-efficient technologies and services that ensure maximum vessel uptime, ABB is in a unique position to improve the profitability of customers' business throughout the entire lifecycle of a fleet. The position holder belongs to the European Sourcing Organisation. The Sourcing Commodity Leader will be responsible to develop and execute a world class commodity strategy to achieve deflationary targets.
- - Develop a deep understanding of the usage of the commodity he/she is responsible for;
- - Understand market dynamics, follow market trends and drive costs out by managing supplier relationship;
- - Understand how to create a simple, realistic, reality based customer-focused vision and can communicate this in a straightforward way to the key stakeholders and the wider sourcing team;
- - Can present and advocate the sourcing case to a variety of audiences with self-confidence;
- - Can drive conclusions and decisions in relation related to sourcing;
- - Develop regional preferred suppliers (vendor consolidation), identify global cost opportunities, work with sourcing associates from other GE businesses all over the word and leverage resources;
- - Facilitate meetings and workout sessions with cross-functional teams on sourcing topics;
- - Influence decisions and develop agreement with regards to NPI, manufacturing, engineering and services;
- - Involve all key stakeholders and members of the sourcing team;
- - Understand the resistance to the changes in sourcing and knows what it takes to change an organization culture;
- - Drive existing projects and identify new cost out opportunities;
- - Provide financial estimations about managed commodity, manage inflation / deflation report;
- - Maintain supplier data (prices, payment terms, lead-times) in SAP;
- - Maintains records of all assessments, communications and agreements with suppliers, make sure these records are easily accessible;
- - Ensure 2- way communication with business leadership on sourcing matters;
- - Apply a variety of tactics moving the negotiations further, while maintaining a positiv environment and supplier relationships;
- - Understands the commercial law codes & requirements in supplier agreements.
- - BSc/BA in Business;
- - An Engineering background would be an advantage;
- - Fluent in written and spoken English;
- - Additional languages would be an advantage;
- - Strong sourcing experience (or equivalent).
More about us
- An interesting job in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies;
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas;
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market;
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills;
- Good working environment.
To apply for the position, please send your application via our page.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
We kindly ask you to include in the Curriculum Vitae the following passage:“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.
Twoja lista wybranych stanowisk
Dodaj interesujące Cię stanowiska do listy wybranych stanowisk, aby wrócić do nich później.
Uwaga: skrócona lista ofert pracy jest zapisana lokalnie i będzie dostępna tylko z tego samego urządzenia.
Prześlij listę wybranych stanowisk na mój adres e-mail.
Pomyślnie wysłano Twoją listę wybranych stanowisk.
Prosze podac ważny adres e-mail.