Kraków, Malopolskie, Polska
- Rodzaj pracy
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. More than 10 years ago, our Information Systems Delivery Center in Krakow was built up. Two years ago it successfully merged into the newly created Global Business Services organization. This allows us to expand our global activities and support even further. To strengthen our Finance domain we are looking for an analyst interested in joining into planning and management reporting Service Team. Person will be mainly assign to work on development and improvement of reporting tools. In this role, you will closely cooperate with Service Team as well as with business stakeholders to ensure delivery of solutions that fits business requirements best.
• Cooperates with Business Service Team and stakeholders on establishing product backlog (elicit, analyze, document and refine requirements);
• Prepares and conducts scoping and requirements gathering workshops;
• Cooperates with Service Team to ensure understanding of business and users’ needs;
• Performs solution analysis for new product;
• Validates developed solution;
• Gathers feedback from stakeholders and users.
• Master’s Degree, preferably in Computer Science or related technical field;
• Minimum 2 years of experience with the software development lifecycle running several processes simultaneously;
• Practical experience in requirements analysis, management and change management;
• Experience in area of planning and management reporting in agile team is a strong plus;
• Creative approach to problem solving, good analytical skills and attention to detail;
• Excellent communication skills and ability to build good relationships and consensus;
• Fluency in English is essential;
More about us
Your benefits :
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next Functional Analyst
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
Twoja lista wybranych stanowisk
Dodaj interesujące Cię stanowiska do listy wybranych stanowisk, aby wrócić do nich później.
Uwaga: skrócona lista ofert pracy jest zapisana lokalnie i będzie dostępna tylko z tego samego urządzenia.
Prześlij listę wybranych stanowisk na mój adres e-mail.
Pomyślnie wysłano Twoją listę wybranych stanowisk.
Prosze podac ważny adres e-mail.