Business Development Analyst
Aleksandrów Łódzki, Lodzkie, Polska
- Rodzaj pracy
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com
As a result of dynamic growth of our company we are currently looking for a candidate for the position of Business Development Analyst of Electrification Products in Łódź. The person hired on this position will be responsible for providing analysis on technology trends and building strategic files on key topics regarding for instance energy storage, EVCI etc.
- Perform analysis on key technology trends within EP perimeter.
- Support business development (BD) function in building strategic files on key topics (e.g. EVCI, Energy Storage, Power & Control convergence).
- Create business cases for new industry segments and geographical markets identification.
- Run the new business models proof-of-concept activities for selected Business Units (BU's) pilots.
- Support implementation of the portfolio review across all Product Groups within EP BU's in close alignment with counterparts in BU's to ensure deployment consistency.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Business Development.
- Master or Bachelor degree in a related discipline.
- Good MS PowerPoint skills, ability to build models in MS Excel.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills, ability to screen for information from multiple sources and evaluate companies' profiles based on the limited amount of data.
- Fast learning, ability to quickly absorb information on various topics and synthesize it to make meaningful conclusions.
- Communication skills, open-mindedness, ability to communicate with counterparts from different parts of organization.
More about us
- An interesting job in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies;
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas;
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market;
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills;
- Good working environment.
To apply for the position, please send your application in English via our page.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
We kindly ask you to include in the Curriculum Vitae the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.
Twoja lista wybranych stanowisk
Dodaj interesujące Cię stanowiska do listy wybranych stanowisk, aby wrócić do nich później.
Uwaga: skrócona lista ofert pracy jest zapisana lokalnie i będzie dostępna tylko z tego samego urządzenia.
Prześlij listę wybranych stanowisk na mój adres e-mail.
Pomyślnie wysłano Twoją listę wybranych stanowisk.
Prosze podac ważny adres e-mail.