Implementation Manager for Integration Service
Kraków, Malopolskie, Polska
- Rodzaj pracy
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. Currently we are building up a world-class Global Business Services (GBS) organization, with the largest center located in Krakow. The backbone are our Shared Functions, which ensure that our GBS colleagues can focus on delivering maximum value to our customers. To strengthen our Global Integration Platform team, we are looking for an Implementation Manager with experience in system integrations and strong written and verbal communication skills. Seize this unique opportunity and grow together with the rapidly developing organization.
• Planning and delivery of implementation and roll-out activities for Global Integration Platform.
• Serves as the key contact for the stakeholders, and an escalation point for implementation issues.
• Coordinates global implementation of processes and tools aligned with the business strategy / roadmap.
• Manage documentation of implementation activities such as scope and financial plans, schedule and risk management.
• Together with Change and Release Management sets up and monitors change and release teams, drawing on resources from Workforce Management and resource plans from Service Management
• Reviews all implemented changes to ensure that they have met their objectives.
• Implement & execute relevant SOX controls.
• Bachelor degree in technical or business discipline or equivalent experience
• More than 5 years of IS experience within the relevant IS domain
• Strong project management skills preferably within IT and business process management
• Solid experience of identifying and resolving issues between team members or other teams
• General understanding of integration platforms features, such as Routing, Orchestrations and connectivity options; experience with BizTalk or MuleSoft-based project is an advantage
• Strong customer focus and team player with experience working in international team
• Fluent spoken and written English, other foreign languages will be a plus
More about us
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our Implementation Manager for Integration Service.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
Twoja lista wybranych stanowisk
Dodaj interesujące Cię stanowiska do listy wybranych stanowisk, aby wrócić do nich później.
Uwaga: skrócona lista ofert pracy jest zapisana lokalnie i będzie dostępna tylko z tego samego urządzenia.
Prześlij listę wybranych stanowisk na mój adres e-mail.
Pomyślnie wysłano Twoją listę wybranych stanowisk.
Prosze podac ważny adres e-mail.