Wireless Communications - Internship
Kraków, Malopolskie, Polska
- Rodzaj pracy
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Corporate Research Center located in Krakow is one of seven ABB research units in the world. Here we create innovative solutions for our products and systems. You will have a unique opportunity to work on international projects in interdisciplinary scientific teams. We are looking for students of technical universities to work with our Wireless Communications team.
- Our focus areas include:
- - Hardware and Software development of industrial wireless products;
- - Wi-Fi radio card and processor board designs;
- -Performance testing;
- - Drivers configuration;
- - Research on wireless technologies – e.g. LTE, 5G, Lora, Bluetooth, WLAN.
- Candidates should have an interest or familiarity with following:
- - Using lab equipment – Oscilloscope, RF spectrum analyser;
- - Assembly and testing of prototype boards;
- - Schematics and PCB drawing.
- Ideally, you should be a student of 2nd, 3rd or 4th year of Electronics, Computer Science or related fields and be available at least 20h/week.
- Hands-on experience with Embedded Linux, TCP/IP, Python, Matlab is a strong plus.
More about us
- An interesting internship in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies;
- Paid internship;
- Long term cooperation;
- Flexible working hours;
- Excellent working environment.
To apply for the position, please send your CV in English via this page.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
We kindly ask you to include in the Curriculum Vitae the following passage: "I hereby agree for my personal data,
included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended)."