IS Functional Analyst for Procurement and Logistics Domain
Kraków, Malopolskie, Polska
- Rodzaj pracy
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader with a comprehensive offering for digital industries. With a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB is today a leader in digital industries with four customer-focused, globally leading businesses: Electrification, Industrial Automation, Motion, and Robotics & Discrete Automation, supported by its common ABB Ability™ digital platform. ABB’s market leading Power Grids business will be divested to Hitachi in 2020. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com
IS P&L Global Domain Delivery Team is responsible for delivery and support of global platforms and projects for ABB in the area of Procurement and Logistics. To strengthen this organization currently we are looking for IS Functional Analyst. The person main task will be to understand the business needs and to translate them into the IT Service requirements, having significant contribution into the current and future IT Services delivered to the business.
- • Collaborate with P&L Business Stakeholders and IS Application Managers to understand business needs and estimate the effort for IS solution/services development, change requests and releases
- • Document business needs in detail, “translating” the requirements for development/support teams
- • Understand the related business processes in detail and applies this knowledge to shape and align IS solution/services building and delivery activities
- • Play a key role in the Projects from the analytical perspective
- • Acts as Subject Matter Expert (SME) in relevant area of responsibility, contributing technical and business process/data expertise to either support ongoing operations or develop new software
- • Be consulted, advise and support the installation of new IS solutions/ services, or the changing of existing IS solutions/services.
- • Validate developed solution against the requirements
- • Working with the Scrum Team and UX engineers to propose the best solution matching business requirements
- • Supporting Application Manager in building a vision of the software products backlog management and products’ roadmap definition
- • Validating solutions delivered by Scrum Team
- • Coordinating UATs
- • Very good written and spoken English
- • Ability to quickly learn, flexibility in taking new tasks
- • Ability to build partnership with Service Manager and Application Manager: consult, demand and participate in common products strategy
- • Functional requirements documentation
- • Strong negotiation and analytical skills: you will act as a key contact for customer
- • Excellent communication skills – easiness to build professional relationship based on full transparency, respect and trust
- • Self-driven personality: you will get autonomy to act
- • Attention to details and ability to drive few initiatives/projects simultaneously
- • Very good MS Office skills, including Visio and Excel
More about us
Your benefits :
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next IS Functional Analyst.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
Twoja lista wybranych stanowisk
Dodaj interesujące Cię stanowiska do listy wybranych stanowisk, aby wrócić do nich później.
Uwaga: skrócona lista ofert pracy jest zapisana lokalnie i będzie dostępna tylko z tego samego urządzenia.
Prześlij listę wybranych stanowisk na mój adres e-mail.
Pomyślnie wysłano Twoją listę wybranych stanowisk.
Prosze podac ważny adres e-mail.