IS Functional Analyst
Kraków, Malopolskie, Polska
- Rodzaj pracy
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. More than 10 years ago, our IS Service Delivery Center in Krakόw has been built up, which is now hosted by the newly created Global Business Services center. This allows us to expand our global activities even more. To strengthen our department team, we are looking for IS Functional Analyst. Seize this unique opportunity and grow together with the rapidly developing organization.
As a IS Functional Analyst, you will be part of the global core team in Krakow responsible for managing all SharePoint, Office365 and K2 applications, provide functional guidance and manage delivery of all new SharePoint projects for Business Units ABB. We need your help with hands-on functional design, architecture design, development and end-to-end responsibility for features delivery (initial requirement, architecture, story refinement, implementation, successful delivery to production and maintenance)!
Your duties will include following activities:
• Be responsible for understanding the business processes in detail and applying this knowledge to shape and align IS solutions and their delivery
• Maintain the functional road map for the ABB Collaboration tools (SharePoint, O365, K2) based on needs arising from projects and changes coming from Microsoft
• Define the functional shape of the new solutions and ensures alignment with other modules and surrounding IS applications through cooperation and collaboration across IS Solution Architects, IS Domain Architects and Functional Analysts
• Engage in requirements engineering to decide which requirements are covered by available standard functionalities, for which functionalities enhancements are needed and for which functionalities workarounds are accepted
• Collaborate with Solution Delivery for complexity analysis and effort estimation of incoming business demand
• Support validation and prioritization of incoming business demand in collaboration with the Service Manager
• Translate requirements from projects and changes into functional specifications for internal and external delivery parties and communicate them to the respective teams
• Provide guidance or support to delivery teams, guiding and monitoring task completion, sharing expert knowledge and advice without carrying line responsibility
• Develop acceptance criteria for projects, test plans and test cases
• Perform final validation of solution before submission to requester to run the User Acceptance Test
• Support the Run organization in the incident and problem resolution when functional verification is required
• Degree in software engineering, computer systems or similar
• At least 2 years of experience working as Functional Analyst
• Good conceptional know-how and hands-on experience in following areas: SharePoint, Office 365, knowledge about K2 platform is a plus
• Demonstrated experience in dealing with business stakeholders, understanding their requirements and translating them to functional specification
• Demonstrated experience in working as a part of dispersed team
• ITIL Foundation certificate is a plus
• Unit testing techniques and frameworks,
• Strong oral and written communication skills in English
More about us
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Close cooperation with business team of ABB in Switzerland
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next IS Functional Analyst.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
Twoja lista wybranych stanowisk
Dodaj interesujące Cię stanowiska do listy wybranych stanowisk, aby wrócić do nich później.
Uwaga: skrócona lista ofert pracy jest zapisana lokalnie i będzie dostępna tylko z tego samego urządzenia.
Prześlij listę wybranych stanowisk na mój adres e-mail.
Pomyślnie wysłano Twoją listę wybranych stanowisk.
Prosze podac ważny adres e-mail.