SharePoint Solution Architect
Kraków, Malopolskie, Polska
- Rodzaj pracy
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
If you are looking for big, global challenges, Information Systems (IS) is the place to be. ABB's portfolio includes some of the most advanced power and productivity products and systems in the world. If you have the energy, discipline and intellectual firepower to succeed, you will find almost limitless opportunities to stretch your thinking, expand your horizons and build your skills as you work with people all over the world. You will play a key role in strengthening our Global IS team, supporting SharePoint domain in Kraków. Reporting to Global IS Application Manager, you will be part of the global core team in Krakow responsible for managing all SharePoint, Office365 and K2 applications, provide architectural guidance and manage delivery of all new SharePoint projects for Business Unit ABB.
- Maintain the architectural road map for the ABB Collaboration tools (SharePoint, O365, K2) based on needs arising from projects and changes.
- Define the technical IS solution and ensures alignment with other modules and surrounding IS applications through cooperation and collaboration across IS Solution Architects, IS Domain Architects and Functional Analysts.
- Support validation and prioritization of incoming business demand in collaboration with the Service Manager.
- Collaborate with Solution Delivery for complexity analysis and effort estimation of incoming business.
- Engage in requirements engineering to decide which requirements are covered by available standard functionalities, for which functionalities enhancements are needed and for which functionalities workarounds are accepted.
- Be responsible for translating the functional design into technical specifications.
- Communicate the technical specifications to the developers.
- Support the Run organization in the incident and problem resolution when technical expertise is required.
- Support validation, prioritization, estimation of incoming change requests in collaboration with the relevant IS Service Manager and Application Manager.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- 5-10 years of experience in development (SP / .NET and web technologies).
- Good conceptional know-how and hands-on experience about SharePoint and K2 architecture and operation.
- Extensive experience of SharePoint 2013 / 2016 / 2019 /Office 365, K2 solutions design and development.
- Working knowledge of infrastructure services (Azure PaaS) and deployment automation.
- Knowledge in object-oriented analysis, design, and programming.
- Experience with SPFx and React/Angular as an advantage.
- Unit testing techniques and frameworks.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
Apply now for this job and become our next SharePoint Solution Architect.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.
Twoja lista wybranych stanowisk
Dodaj interesujące Cię stanowiska do listy wybranych stanowisk, aby wrócić do nich później.
Uwaga: skrócona lista ofert pracy jest zapisana lokalnie i będzie dostępna tylko z tego samego urządzenia.
Prześlij listę wybranych stanowisk na mój adres e-mail.
Pomyślnie wysłano Twoją listę wybranych stanowisk.
Prosze podac ważny adres e-mail.