Accounts Payable Junior Specialist
Kraków, Malopolskie, Polska
- Rodzaj pracy
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. One of our key ambitions is to get faster and leaner, and to move closer to the customer. Therefore we are consolidating our internal services into a world-class Global Business Services (GBS) organization, with the largest center located in Krakow. To strengthen our Finance team, we are looking for an Accounts Payable Junior Specialist with analytical skills and communicative English. Seize this unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping our new GBS center and grow together with the rapidly developing organization.
Your main tasks are split into 3 areas which include:
• Operational tasks: you process transactions such as internal or 3rd party supplier invoices; ensure that transactions are processed in a timely and efficient manner; prepare and process weekly payments; support necessary activities to ensure
accurate and timely reporting; execute analysis and reports as assigned; support internal control testing and prepares relevant documentation
• Stakeholder management: you answer any queries received to maximize our customer satisfaction
• Continuous improvement: you collaborate with other teams in continuous improvement activities and initiatives focusing on delivering efficiency, transparency and standardization
In line with the above, operational and process development are always at the top of the agenda. At GBS, you can count on great chances of being part of, and contributing to, an even better and more effective organization. You will be part of
an Accounts Payable team so cooperation and planning is important.
Minimum 6 months of experience in financial area or Bachelor's or Master’s degree
• Experience with ERPs as a plus
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel skills
• Very good in business English
• Good organizational and analytical skills
• Ability to work in teams and with deadlines
• Previous experience in Accounts Payable or in Finance Shared Services for a global company as an asset
More about us
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next Accounts Payable Junior Specialist.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016
on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.
If your application is convincing, you can expect to hear from us within 1 month
Twoja lista wybranych stanowisk
Dodaj interesujące Cię stanowiska do listy wybranych stanowisk, aby wrócić do nich później.
Uwaga: skrócona lista ofert pracy jest zapisana lokalnie i będzie dostępna tylko z tego samego urządzenia.
Prześlij listę wybranych stanowisk na mój adres e-mail.
Pomyślnie wysłano Twoją listę wybranych stanowisk.
Prosze podac ważny adres e-mail.