Kraków, Malopolskie, Polska
- Rodzaj pracy
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. More than 10 years ago, our Information Systems Delivery Center in Krakow was built up. Two years ago, it successfully merged into the newly created Global Business Services organization. This allows us to expand our global activities and support even further. To strengthen our Cloud Integration team, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer with experience in MuleSoft technology. Seize this unique opportunity and grow together with the rapidly developing organization.
We are looking for an individual that is passionate about automation and avoids doing things manually, love newest automation technologies and is willing to learn and keep up with the latest MuleSoft research and technologies.
Your typical tasks in our small agile scrum team will be:
• Review of code of Mule 3 and Mule 4 applications
• Publish documentation and best practices
• Internal support for integration projects
• Participate in the design and delivery of our integration projects across multiple business domains
• Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery toolset maintenance and introduction of new features
• Design and develop high quality reusable APIs/Integrations and platform assets
• Create and maintain Mule applications
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Information Systems or relevant work experience
• Knowledge of the following technology stack: Azure DevOps, Apache Maven, git
• MuleSoft technology knowledge is recommended, nice to have: current MuleSoft certifications
• Experience with API Implementation details
• Experience in building and consuming SOAP and REST web services
• Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and learn quickly
• Understanding of design patterns
More about us
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next DevOps Engineer.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
Twoja lista wybranych stanowisk
Dodaj interesujące Cię stanowiska do listy wybranych stanowisk, aby wrócić do nich później.
Uwaga: skrócona lista ofert pracy jest zapisana lokalnie i będzie dostępna tylko z tego samego urządzenia.
Prześlij listę wybranych stanowisk na mój adres e-mail.
Pomyślnie wysłano Twoją listę wybranych stanowisk.
Prosze podac ważny adres e-mail.