Procurement Delivery Manager
Kraków, Malopolskie, Polska
- Rodzaj pracy
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader with a comprehensive offering for digital industries. With a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB is today a leader in digital industries with four customer-focused, globally leading businesses: Electrification, Industrial Automation, Motion, and Robotics & Discrete Automation, supported by its common ABB Ability™ digital platform. ABB’s market leading Power Grids business will be divested to Hitachi in 2020. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. One of our key ambitions is to get faster and leaner, and to move closer to the customer. Therefore we are consolidating our internal services into a world-class Global Business Services (GBS) organization, with the largest center located in Krakow. To strengthen our Procurement team, we are looking for a Service Delivery Manager with hands-on experience leading Supply Chain department in international environment. Seize this unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping our new GBS center and grow together with the rapidly developing organization.
- What will you do
- You, as Procurement Delivery Manager, will be involved in following activities:
- • Lead delivery of PR-PO process for various Business units across Europe securing implementation of best in class strategies and delivery of goods and services on time
- • Closely cooperate with Senior Internal stakeholders to develop and extend services portfolio and implement first-time-right approach in quality of provided services
- • Oversee programs to drive improvement in cost, quality, delivery and working capital (payment terms, lead times, order quantities and purchased material inventory etc.) in accordance with Group P&L guidelines and local Division/Business Unit objectives
- • Oversee planning and tracking of procurement activities, cost budget, team spending and savings forecasts
- • Ensure minimal buying risk (quality and financial) by adhering to the quality and commercial procedures in accordance with Company guidelines
- • Liaison with HR Manager to ensures that the areas of responsibility in Procurement is properly organized, staffed, skilled, directed and motivated
- • Manage own team and stakeholders in collaborative and conflict resolving manner
- • University degree with 5 and more years of experience in Supply Chain from a reputed organization will be an ideal fit
- • In addition you should have at least 3 years’ experience in a managerial role
- • Experience of working in Shared Services environment for a Global Company will be an added advantage
- • Very good English language skills both oral and written
- • Knowledge of any other languages is beneficial
- • Demonstrate excellent understanding of operational procurement, sourcing, finance, contract management, supplier management and procurement tools
More about us
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment with high level Stakeholders management and exposure
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next Service Delivery Manager.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.
Twoja lista wybranych stanowisk
Dodaj interesujące Cię stanowiska do listy wybranych stanowisk, aby wrócić do nich później.
Uwaga: skrócona lista ofert pracy jest zapisana lokalnie i będzie dostępna tylko z tego samego urządzenia.
Prześlij listę wybranych stanowisk na mój adres e-mail.
Pomyślnie wysłano Twoją listę wybranych stanowisk.
Prosze podac ważny adres e-mail.