Senior C# Full stack Developer
Kraków, Malopolskie, Polska
- Rodzaj pracy
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. At the forefront is our Software Development Center which provides industry leading software and deep domain expertise to help the world’s most asset-intensive industries solve their biggest challenges. To strengthen our PGHV team, we are looking for a Senior C# Full stack Developer. Seize this unique opportunity and see your work transformed in a tangible product.
As a C#/.NET Developer you will be a member of Agile team in Krakow, developing IoT cloud solutions. Your duties will include also active cooperation with Product Owner and other stakeholders, as well as knowledge sharing within development team working together to shape the future of the power grid and bring reliable power to all corners of the world.
• Product responsibility - developing systems or applications (IoT, Cloud) using Microsoft .NET technology
• Follow best software development practices to ensure high quality product and great user experience
• Working in a cross discipline team, using Agile development methodology that requires active participation in all team’s activities
• Share your experience and skills with other team members
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, or related field. 4+ years of professional experience in C#/.NET, HTML5, Java Script, CSS, RESTful web services or REST APIs
• Experience in IoT, Cloud technologies (preferably Azure) and TFS is a big plus.
• Strong background in agile development methodology, unit testing technics and frameworks together with release engineering skills
• First experience in Docker container technologies and Linux operating system
• Experience in IEC 61850 for substation automation or LoRaWAN communication technologies is a plus
• Team player with excellent oral and written communication skills in English, willingness to work in an international project set-up
• Strong result orientation and willingness to take responsibility for the success of the software based projects. Proactivity mindset and willingness to constantly develop and learn new skills. Good problem solving & analytical skills
More about us
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our Senior C# Full stack Developer.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.
Twoja lista wybranych stanowisk
Dodaj interesujące Cię stanowiska do listy wybranych stanowisk, aby wrócić do nich później.
Uwaga: skrócona lista ofert pracy jest zapisana lokalnie i będzie dostępna tylko z tego samego urządzenia.
Prześlij listę wybranych stanowisk na mój adres e-mail.
Pomyślnie wysłano Twoją listę wybranych stanowisk.
Prosze podac ważny adres e-mail.