Continuous Improvement Senior Specialist
Kraków, Malopolskie, Polska
- Rodzaj pracy
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Our 3,000-plus procurement and logistics employees work in more than 100 countries, to obtain and supply millions of products and services in over 200 categories from thousands of suppliers all over the world. Our goal is to create a supply base that works as an extended enterprise, creating value through continuous improvement in quality, technology, and logistics, while optimizing cost and sustainability.
To strengthen our Procurement team, we are looking for Continuous Improvement Specialist with experience of implementing Lean, process excellence and standardization initiatives. Seize this unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping our new GBS center and grow together with the rapidly developing organization.
- Deployment of Lean Six Sigma tools to improve efficiency & effectiveness
- Work closely with Operations team to identify process improvements including potential for automation
- Mentor productivity & quality improvement projects including Kaizen events
- Demonstrate excellent domain understanding of Lean Six Sigma tools and Quality Assurance
- Ensure standardization and simplification of processes, roll out of GBS Lean, in line with guidelines set by Global GBS Common elements owner
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Create strong relationship with peers and leadership across service lines
- University Degree
- Strong experience in Continuous Improvement and deploying Lean Six Sigma
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification as a must
- 3-4 years in core building Lean culture/Operational Excellence/Business Excellence role will be an ideal fit
- Experience in Shared Services or BPO environment from a Global Company
- Advanced skillset in Microsoft office applications – specifically with Excel, Visio & PowerPoint Presentations
- Analytical skills - must be confident while working with numbers and databases and reviewing data
More about us
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment with high level Stakeholders management and exposure
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next Continuous Improvement Senior Specialist!
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.