Service & Process Integration Expert
Kraków, Malopolskie, Polska
- Rodzaj pracy
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. More than 10 years ago, our Information Systems Delivery Center in Krakow was built up. Last year it successfully merged into the newly created Global Business Services organization. This allows us to expand our global activities and support even further. To strengthen our Service and Supply Integration team, we are looking for a Service/Process Manager with strong ownership and ability to integrate across diverse organizational units. Seize this unique opportunity and grow together with the rapidly developing organization.
We are looking for an individual that has a deep understanding and experience about how to overcome departmental boundaries. The successful candidate will help us transform our organization from silo thinking to value network thinking.
• Create and deploy industry benchmark SIAM, Service Integration and Management, framework and practices
• Assume and maintain ownership of the process and/or service
• Drive clarity on process and/or service definition, components, measurements and management
• Manage assigned process and/or service from an end-to-end perspective and across the lifecycle
• Drive projects and quality management practices across internal IT and Suppliers
• Integrate, lead by example and act as change agent during transformation
• Strong ownership and leadership demonstrated with a success track over previous assignments
• Min. 7 years of experience in IT coordination or management
• Mandatory Process, Service or Product ownership experience
• Mandatory Service Operations and Delivery Management
• ITIL Expert and DevOps certifications are welcome
• Project Management (PMP, Scalable Agile) and Quality Improvement (Lean, Six-Sigma, Kaizen) experience will be beneficial
• Fluent English is a must
More about us
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next Service & Process Integration Expert.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended).”
Twoja lista wybranych stanowisk
Dodaj interesujące Cię stanowiska do listy wybranych stanowisk, aby wrócić do nich później.
Uwaga: skrócona lista ofert pracy jest zapisana lokalnie i będzie dostępna tylko z tego samego urządzenia.
Prześlij listę wybranych stanowisk na mój adres e-mail.
Pomyślnie wysłano Twoją listę wybranych stanowisk.
Prosze podac ważny adres e-mail.