Senior C# /.NET Developer
Kraków, Malopolskie, Polska
- Rodzaj pracy
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. At the forefront is our Software Development Center which provides industry leading software and deep domain expertise to help the world’s most asset-intensive industries solve their biggest challenges. To strengthen our Substation Automation team, we are looking for a Senior C#/.NET Developer with experience in WPF and Agile. Seize this unique opportunity and see your work transformed in a tangible product.
- As a C#/.NET Developer you will be a member of Agile team in Krakow, developing ABB Substation Automation software products. Your duties will include also active cooperation with Product Owner and other stakeholders, as well as knowledge sharing within development team working together to shape the future of the power grid and bring reliable power to all corners of the world.
- • Product responsibility - maintaining and developing systems or applications using Microsoft .NET technology
- • Follow best software development practices to ensure high quality product and great user experience
- • Working in a cross discipline team, using Agile development methodology that requires active participation in all team’s activities
- • Share your experience and skills with other team members
- • Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, or related field. 3+ years of professional experience in C#/.NET and WPF
- • Knowledge in object-oriented analysis, design, and programming (OOA, OOD, OOP). Good understanding of SOLID principles.
- • Good understanding of Agile software development processes and principles
- • Knowledge of unit testing technics and frameworks together with release engineering skills
- • Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- • Knowledge in key infrastructure technologies: operating systems, infrastructure security, networking
- • Substation Automation 61850, power engineering knowledge is a plus
More about us
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next Senior C# /.NET Developer.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.