Software Support Engineer
Kraków, Malopolskie, Polska
- Rodzaj pracy
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. At the forefront is our Software Development Center which provides industry leading software and deep domain expertise to help the world’s most asset-intensive industries solve their biggest challenges. We seek exceptional people to join our Global Customer Care team. We want enthusiastic, talented people with excellent customer service and communication skills to join us in this challenging customer facing role.
Maintain all aspects of client satisfaction while providing technical and functional support to our European and Global Customers of our Enterprise Software solutions.
• Troubleshoot and resolve complex and varied issues
• Manage and own all aspects of client satisfaction
• Liaise with Global Teams to deliver excellent service to our customers.
• Attend regular customer meetings and provide regular status updates to internal and external stakeholders
• Act as an advocate for the customer and effectively communicate feedback to and from technical teams
• Excellent Customer Service Skills
• Experience supporting Enterprise Software Solutions is desirable
• A proactive approach with business focus and drive
• University Education
• Fluent English both written and spoken
• Team player with a desire to grow and learn.
• Desirable skills: API’s / XML / SQL / Database Technologies / Azure Application knowledge / Web Technologies
More about us
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next Software Support Engineer
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.
If your application is convincing, you can expect to hear from us within the next two weeks.