Kraków, Malopolskie, Polska
- Rodzaj pracy
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. Our aim is to provide the fastest and most adequate quotation support, fulfilling the customer’s requested on time delivery. Therefore, we are transforming within Motors and Generators Business Line and creating a centralized Quotation Hub in our Global Business Services center in Cracow.
As a Quotation Specialist you will be trained to expert level during an extensive program after which you will be able to support our Local Sales Unit (LSU) with world class service. Afterwards you will be perfectly capable of selecting the right and the most competitive motor for the right customer/application/market. Understanding both customer specifications and our product’s capabilities you will always look to improve customer’s competitive edge.
As a Quotation Specialist, you will be responsible for the following:
• You will be the focal point for quotation support for the LSU of the country you are supporting. Both Front End and Back End sales support colleagues of the LSU can contact you to make quotations using the product group tools and keeping the requested on-time delivery
• You will create an understanding of the allocated market requirements, the key customers and their needs
• You will master product group and LSU’s tools to an expert level and you will maintain that level. You will also ensure that you can teach others
• Through practicing your quotation support you will eventually be able to report to the product group any problems with their tools and /or processes so they can develop and refine them
• Act as a team player in the team and follow instructions and guidelines provided by the team leader while keeping the capability of challenging
• At least 1 year relevant experience within international business environment in sales / technical field
• Bachelor degree or above in Electrical or Industrial Engineering
• Understanding of customer and LSU needs
• Fluent English and good communication skills in general
• Social, networking and stress-tolerant, cultural sensitivity
• Motivated and goal oriented team player
More about us
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next Quotation Specialist.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.
Twoja lista wybranych stanowisk
Dodaj interesujące Cię stanowiska do listy wybranych stanowisk, aby wrócić do nich później.
Uwaga: skrócona lista ofert pracy jest zapisana lokalnie i będzie dostępna tylko z tego samego urządzenia.
Prześlij listę wybranych stanowisk na mój adres e-mail.
Pomyślnie wysłano Twoją listę wybranych stanowisk.
Prosze podac ważny adres e-mail.