Travel Expenses Audit Specialist
Kraków, Malopolskie, Polska
- Rodzaj pracy
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. One of our key ambitions is to get faster and leaner, and to move closer to the customer. Therefore we are consolidating our internal services into a world-class Global Business Services (GBS) organization, with the largest center located in Krakow. To strengthen our Global Travel Services (GTS) team, we are looking for a Travel Expenses Audit Specialist with customer service experience and fluent English and Czech languages. Seize this unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping our new GBS center and grow together with the rapidly developing organization.
• You will audit employee expense reports online for accuracy and compliance with the Travel and Expenses policy (T&E)
• You will address all inquiries and/or complaints in a timely and professional manner
• You will ensure that SLA and KPIs are completed with the required quality and speed
• You will investigate and resolve T&E related issues and queries
• You will provide data to the reporting and analytics team for management roles
• You will provide excellent customer service to employees and other parties
• You will recommend process improvements to create greater efficiency and productivity
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent, preferably in a finance discipline but not required
• Czech language skills (C1)
• Very good business English skills (B2/C1 level)
• Ability to provide superior customer service and quick responses to inquiries
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks
• Ability to work in teams and with deadlines
• Additional requirement- High level of integrity and clear employment record
• Additional language would be an asset
More about us
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next Travel Expenses Audit Specialist.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.
Twoja lista wybranych stanowisk
Dodaj interesujące Cię stanowiska do listy wybranych stanowisk, aby wrócić do nich później.
Uwaga: skrócona lista ofert pracy jest zapisana lokalnie i będzie dostępna tylko z tego samego urządzenia.
Prześlij listę wybranych stanowisk na mój adres e-mail.
Pomyślnie wysłano Twoją listę wybranych stanowisk.
Prosze podac ważny adres e-mail.