Release Manager at ABB Ability™ Platform
Kraków, Malopolskie, Polska
- Rodzaj pracy
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are looking for a Release Manager to join our ABB Ability™ Platform team in Kraków. In this role, you will coordinate delivery of cloud and edge software components for Industrial Internet of Things solutions.
Here’s why you will like working in ABB Ability™ Platform project: You will join new, strategic, next generation, cloud oriented project. You will work with people passionate and excited about software, cloud and IoT.
Our team is multicultural and agile. We work with cutting-edge technologies and develop unique capabilities. We operate like a small start-up while enjoy the benefits of being part of one of the largest technology company. We have access to global partners, expertise and resources.
If this looks like something you would like - join as now!
- Coordinate and facilitate cross-team collaboration related to platform releases and updates.
- Monitor progress of platform release preparation, manage risks and dependencies, provide regular status updates to stakeholders.
- Participate in change control board (CCB) to review release scope, risks and impediments. Conduct release readiness review and post-release analysis.
- Oversee the components integration process.
- Coordinate the issues management & solving, ensuring proper communication.
- Communicate with our software vendors and partners in tracking requests submitted to them.
- Drive the process improvements in area of releases preparation and project management.
- Strong organization, collaboration and facilitation skills with relevant experience in a global, multi-cultural environment.
- Minimum 5 years of project or release management experience in software development, in Agile framework.
- Self-organized, strong analytical skills, ability to track multiple activities.
- Ability to learn fast and understand technical aspects of cloud platform development.
- Strong communication skills. Fluent English is a must.
- Knowledge of cloud computing, Microsoft technology and tools, like Azure, .Net, TFS/VSTS/Azure Devops is a plus.
- Master’s degree in IT or relevant field.
More about us
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next Release Manager at ABB Ability™ Platform.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.