Kraków, Malopolskie, Polska
- Rodzaj pracy
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. At the forefront is our Common Development Center which provides industry leading software and deep domain expertise to help the world’s most asset-intensive industries solve their biggest challenges. To strengthen our ABB Ability™ Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) team, we are looking for Testing Engineer who is a great team player with excellent communication skills. Seize this unique opportunity and see your work transformed in a tangible product which is MES (Manufacturing Execution System) within MOM platform.
- • As a Testing Engineer you will be a member of the Agile team in Kraków, testing ABB Ability™ Manufacturing Operations Management Product.
- • Review and analyze technical requirements, gain a thorough understanding of project scope and create a test plan that is developed and maintained using approved software methodology guidance
- • Document test results and report testing activity status
- • Create and maintain test scripts for web, desktop and mobile applications and extensive test suites for APIs, create and execute cross platform E2E tests
- • Effectively document identified defects. Cooperate with developers to resolve any product issues
- • Possibility for creating automated tests in Ranorex Studio
- • 3+ years of experience in testing and quality assurance (QA) activities with analyzing requirements, executing and documenting tests and performing manual and automated, tool-driven testing scenarios
- • Comprehensive knowledge and experience with QA best practices, methodologies work in agile development environment
- • Knowledge of SQL and databases, Windows Services
- • Experience with testing Web-based/Desktop/Mobile applications
- • Good written and verbal communication in English
- Nice to have:
- • Familiarity with C# will be a bonus
- • Experience with planning and developing product integration tests, performance tests will be a plus
More about us
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.