User Experience Designer
Łódź, Lodzkie, Polska
- Rodzaj pracy
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader with a comprehensive offering for digital industries. With a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB is today a leader in digital industries with four customer-focused, globally leading businesses: Electrification, Industrial Automation, Motion, and Robotics & Discrete Automation, supported by its common ABB Ability™ digital platform. ABB’s market leading Power Grids business will be divested to Hitachi in 2020. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. At the forefront is our Common Development Center which provides industry leading software and deep domain expertise to help the world’s most asset-intensive industries solve their biggest challenges. To strengthen our ABB Ability™ Manufacturing Operations Management team, developing Manufacturing Execution System (MES) within platform, we are looking for a User Experience Designer who is a great team player with excellent communication skills. Seize this unique opportunity and see your work transformed in a tangible product.
• Caring for day-to-day product design which would cover mainly interaction, information architecture design and a little bit of graphic improvements
• Conducting and executing user research
• Close and efficient cooperation with clients, senior management, product owners, business analyst, other designers and developers
• Creating mockups and interactive prototypes
• Prototyping solutions shaping user experience of our products
• 2+ years of experience in UX design
• Ability to independently drive product design, approaching complex problems with open mind
• Ability to define, track and analyze key user experience metrics of product
• Experience in interaction prototyping tool usage (Axure RP or Adobe XD is a preferred one)
• Strong communication skills (English proficiency required)
• Experience in working in Agile environment
• Appreciation of graphic design, photography and typography
More about us
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.
Twoja lista wybranych stanowisk
Dodaj interesujące Cię stanowiska do listy wybranych stanowisk, aby wrócić do nich później.
Uwaga: skrócona lista ofert pracy jest zapisana lokalnie i będzie dostępna tylko z tego samego urządzenia.
Prześlij listę wybranych stanowisk na mój adres e-mail.
Pomyślnie wysłano Twoją listę wybranych stanowisk.
Prosze podac ważny adres e-mail.