Quality and Continuous Improvement Junior Specialist
Kraków, Malopolskie, Polska
- Rodzaj pracy
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. One of our key ambitions is to get faster and leaner, and to move closer to the customer. Therefore we are consolidating our internal services into a world-class Global Business Services (GBS) organization, with the largest center located in Krakow. To strengthen our Quality & Continuous Improvement team, we are looking for Junior Specialist with analytical and project coordination skills. Seize this unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping our new GBS center and grow together with the rapidly developing organization.
- Your main tasks are:
- • You drive effective operational reporting mechanism to monitor (agreed KPIs / SLAs), review and report on GBS Finance Krakow operations in terms of quality assurance
- • You support capturing and analyzing data to identify process improvements to customer satisfaction, quality and efficiency within GBS Finance Krakow
- • You contribute and drive further optimization by participating / leading internal projects according to agreed project methodology
- • You monitor project progress, act as point of contact to internal stakeholders and handle any issues that arise
- • You compile with and help achieve Internal Control over Financial Reporting compliance in accounting for applicable templates
- • You assist in developing and implementing processes and procedures, and continuously optimize to gain efficiency and drive productivity gains
- In line with the above, operational and process development are always at the top of the agenda. At GBS, you can count on great chances of being part of Finance department, and contributing to, an even better and more effective organization. You will be part of a Quality and Continuous Improvement team so cooperation and planning is important.
- • 1-2 years of proven work experience in Project Coordinator or similar role
- • Lean Six Sigma knowledge is a strong plus
- • Excellent written and verbal communication skills in business English
- • Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time management
- • Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- • Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
- • Exposure to Accounting tools is a must, process orientation and attention to details, hands on approach
More about us
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next Quality and Continuous Improvement Junior Specialist.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.
If your application is convincing, you can expect to hear from us within 1 month.