Subject Matter Expert for File & Print services
Kraków, Malopolskie, Polska
- Rodzaj pracy
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
If you are looking for big, global challenges, Information Systems (IS) is the place to come. ABB's portfolio includes some of the most advanced power and productivity products and systems in the world. If you have the energy, discipline and intellectual firepower to succeed, you will find almost limitless opportunities to stretch your thinking, expand your horizons and build your skills as you work with people all over the world.
To strengthen our End User Computing team, we are looking for File & Print Subject Matter Expert.
You will play a key role in strengthening our Global IS team, delivering File & Print services in Cracow. Reporting to the End User Computing Manager, you will be part of a team responsible for applying strong IS infrastructure technology knowledge and expertise to support global business needs and help solve challenging topics.
- • Manage IS supplier to ensure contracted delivery of File & Print services
- • Participate in regular service and capacity review with IS supplier;
- • Manage service quality to make sure comply with defined contract requirement in SLA/KPI;
- • Collaborate with business representatives to understand business perspective in context of assigned service;
- • Manage the technical support for incident – specially for major or severity 1 incidents;
- • Approves technical specifications for changes based on requirements and specifications;
- • Monitor continuous technology improvement, assist projects aimed at their delivery.
- • Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- • 3+ years working experience Windows 7/8/10 environment, hands-on support & administration of Network Attached Storage (NAS), Distributed File Systems (DFS), and Windows File Shares in large enterprise environment:
- • Expert knowledge of DFS services and Windows File Share – for example: auditing, quota, security
- • Experience with managing enterprise size print service environment and/or centralized print management systems (Windows Print Server is a must, VPSX, Cirrato, Uniflow and others will be an asset)
- • Microsoft operating system expert knowledge (MS certified)
- • Understand the concept of Active Directory and Security Groups
- • Excellent communication skills
- • Proven capabilities to manage external vendors
- • Fluency in spoken and written English
- Additional advantages:
- • ITIL Foundation certificate;
- • Knowledge of Windows Server OS 2003/2008/2012;
- • Knowledge of Citrix environment
- • Experience in Project Management.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Your benefits :
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next Subject Matter Expert for File & Print services .
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.