Procurement Category Specialist for Facilities Europe
Kraków, Malopolskie, Polska
- Rodzaj pracy
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy. Our 3,000-plus procurement and logistics employees work in more than 100 countries, to obtain and supply millions of products and services in over 200 categories from thousands of suppliers all over the world. Our goal is to create a supply base that works as an extended enterprise, creating value through continuous improvement in quality, technology, and logistics, while optimizing cost and sustainability. To strengthen our global Indirect Procurement Team (IM&S), we are looking for a Category Specialist for the European Facilities Tower. Seize this unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping our new GBS center and grow together with the rapidly developing organization.
• Execute implementation of IM&S Strategy in alignment with the relevant category team and stakeholders from our Real Estate and client business organizations
• Category focus: project specific building design & engineering services as well as construction contracting services typically, but not limited to, brownfield projects e.g. office refurbishments
• Purchase according to required needs, safety standards, specification, price, delivery schedule and terms in several European countries, mainly, but not limited to, Italian & Spanish markets
• Support management of the commercial and contractual relationship with a portfolio of ABB approved suppliers and oversee their performance
• Provide market information, analyze and evaluate bids to determine the optimal value and negotiate project agreements with main suppliers
• Initiate and implement cost-out programs and/or processes to reach category targets and recommend optimization solutions
• Manage and actively support the approval of purchase orders for the assigned threshold; payment terms improvement projects, supplier qualification management and assist internal customers with SOW (Statement of Work) development through to PO execution as necessary
• University degree
• 3 years of experience in Procurement area (negotiations, suppliers management)
• Experience of managing a Real Estate, Construction or Maintenance portfolio – highly advantageous
• Can do attitude - thinks in terms of solutions rather than problems and accepts, supports and delivers change in the organization. Commits to delivering results by taking responsibility and proactively finding improvement opportunities
• Ability to listen to customers and acts on their needs by translating them to action plans. Strong negotiation and influence skills
• Excellent communication skills, fluency in spoken and written English; other languages a plus
More about us
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next Procurement Category Specialist for Facilities Europe.
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.
Twoja lista wybranych stanowisk
Dodaj interesujące Cię stanowiska do listy wybranych stanowisk, aby wrócić do nich później.
Uwaga: skrócona lista ofert pracy jest zapisana lokalnie i będzie dostępna tylko z tego samego urządzenia.
Prześlij listę wybranych stanowisk na mój adres e-mail.
Pomyślnie wysłano Twoją listę wybranych stanowisk.
Prosze podac ważny adres e-mail.