Electrical Apparatus Design and Construction - Internship
Kraków, Malopolskie, Polska
- Rodzaj pracy
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Corporate Research Center located in Krakow is one of seven ABB research units in the world. Here we create innovative solutions for our products and systems. It is a unique opportunity for you to work on international projects in interdisciplinary scientific teams. To our team we are looking for students of technical universities.
- Ability to use power tools;
- Analysis of product in respect of reliability and potential risks;
- Analysis of design of Medium Voltage products such as: Switchgears, Circuit-Breakers, Disconnectors, Contactors, Instrument Transformers & Sensors, Power Transformers;
- Gathering of knowledge from the field of electrical engineering;
- Support of the team in daily tasks.
- III or IV year student at the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering (mechanical engineering, mechatronics, automatics, or related);
- Knowledge of CAD programs (i.e. SolidWorks);
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- Good English;
- Good analytical skills;
- Basic knowledge of quality improvement tools and techniques (FMEA, DFA, DFM) will be an advantage.
More about us
- An interesting internship in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies;
- Paid internship;
- Long term cooperation;
- Flexible working hours;
- Excellent working environment.
To apply for the position, please send your CV in English via this page. We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
We kindly ask you to include in the Curriculum Vitae the following passage: "I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended)."