HR Services Specialist (German Speaker)
Kraków, Malopolskie, Polska
- Rodzaj pracy
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
The key purpose of the HR team is to help ABB stand out when it comes to our people - from leadership, performance and talent management to rewards and career opportunity. In all that we do, we seek to create competitive advantage by dedicating resources to attracting, developing and retaining talented individuals who are customer-focused, collaborative, innovative and driven.
As a core member of the Employee Lifecycle Management team, you will be responsible for delivering HR Service support to the HR community, business managers and employees. Reporting to the Team Leader, you will provide a high level of support for internal customers, with accurate and timely processing of information for all stakeholders.
- • Processing HR requests related to multiple service lines (Employee Life Cycle) for an assigned group of employees
- • Identifying opportunities for improvement and simplification of existing processes and procedures, based on feedback and experience with customers
- • Communicating information regarding policies and standards on assigned processes to internal customers in a clear and concise manner to ensure understanding and adoption
- • Preparing accurate reports and documents for external authorities (social security, income tax, etc.)
- • Ensuring that all systems and databases remain up to date with current employee and organizational information, maintaining a high level of data quality and accuracy and providing on-demand reports where required
- • Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business
- • You have a bachelor's degree
- • Your previous experience in HR Shared Services for a global company will be a strong plus
- • Your previous experience in Employee Lifecycle or HR Generalist role will be a strong plus
- • You are an excellent user of Microsoft Office and you possess Excel skills; exposure to SAP tools is a strong plus
- • You have got excellent communication skills and customer service orientation
- • Your level of business English and German is fluent
- • You are proactive and have got analytical skills and good attention to detail
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Cooperate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Profit from attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next HR Services Specialist.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.