Application Specialist in Finance Service Desk
Kraków, Malopolskie, Polska
- Rodzaj pracy
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
If you are looking for big, global challenges, Information Systems (IS) is the place to come. ABB's portfolio includes some of the most advanced power and productivity products and systems in the world. If you have the energy, discipline and intellectual firepower to succeed, you will find almost limitless opportunities to stretch your thinking, expand your horizons and build your skills as you work with people all over the world.
- Execute and manage all users access related requests to all Treasury applications
- Perform periodical accounts review and run reconciliation against supporting tool
- Contact vendors or banks to get necessary information or support ensuring proper requests execution
- Coordinate the execution of requests between ABB units, vendors, banks, etc.
- Actively participate in access management process optimization and automation
- Assist business users as well as IT people in granting necessary permissions to IS Treasury solutions/applications
- Help IS Treasury Team in proper distribution of support tickets
- Contact end users to get information necessary to fulfill support tickets
- Write necessary documentation and standard operation procedures
- Support Application Managers and Compliance Team in UAM SOX related topics
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in IT environment (preferably IT Financial Systems)
- Access Management working experience
- Proven experience in interaction with business end users and vendors
- Experience as Support specialist is a plus.
- Master degree in Computer Science, Economics, Finance or related field
- Fluency in English is essential
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- ITIL methodology and financial systems knowledge is a plus
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.