General Accounting Junior Specialist
Kraków, Malopolskie, Polska
- Rodzaj pracy
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. One of our key ambitions is to get faster and leaner, and to move closer to the customer. Therefore we are consolidating our internal services into a world-class Global Business Services (GBS) organization, with the largest center located in Krakow. To strengthen our General Accounting team, we are looking for a quick-leaner Junior Specialist with good organization and analytical skills. Seize this unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping our new GBS center and grow together with the rapidly developing
- Operational tasks: you perform general accounting activities, complete specific month and close tasks, execute accounting analyses and reports as assigned; you ensure the production of reports (e.g. Balance Sheet, P&L, Cash Flow, statement of accounts, reconciliations, statements of sourcing and application of funds); clear errors; apply accounting techniques and standard practices to the classification and recording of financial transactions to solve unusual issues; participate in internal control testing and prepare relevant documentation
- Continuous improvement: you participate in global projects where process improvement will be an asset
- Stakeholder management: you support the management with financial aspects of project funding and risk assessment
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- Minimum 6 months of experience in General Accounting or 2 years of experience in Accounts Payable or Accounts Receivable
- Good user knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel skills (functions, pivot table)
- Very good in business English
- Analytical skills
- Customer service orientation
- Ability to gain knowledge and process orientation quickly and to work in a team
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Your benefits :
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next General Accounting Junior Specialist.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.