Service Integration and Governance Expert
Kraków, Malopolskie, Polska
- Rodzaj pracy
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
If you are looking for big, global challenges, Information Systems (IS) is the place to be. ABB's portfolio includes some of the most advanced power and productivity products and systems in the world. If you have the energy, discipline and intellectual firepower to succeed, you will find almost limitless opportunities to stretch your thinking, expand your horizons and build your skills as you work with people all over the world. You will play a key role in strengthening our Global IS team in Cracow. Reporting to the Manager Service ＆ Supply Integration you will be part of a team responsible for applying broad IS technology knowledge and expertise to support global business needs and help solve challenging topics.
- Supporting the business in building Service Level Agreements (SLA-s) that represent a specific service towards our customers.
- Strong collaboration with GSI tower SME-s, Application Run Towers, internal and 3rd party suppliers.
- Setting the scene for handing over the finished business SLA to existing teams that will continue managing it on a day-to-day basis.
- Understanding a service end-to-end across the organization, analyzing the customer’s requirements as well as the business-critical aspects of the current service
- Improving aspects around the existing service catalogue by supporting the integration of the Application RUN side into the existing Infrastructure service catalogue.
- Guiding service managers through the process of defining the service descriptions, supporting the harmonization of instances of the current service catalogue.
- Making ServiceNow a platform to manage all aspects of the service catalogue by liaising with GSI tower organizations, controlling, Application RUN towers, as well as the management team to achieve your goals
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- University educated with at least 3 years’ relevant IT industry experience with a focus on integrating and stabilizing multiple operational organizations
- You have a non-technocratic mindset. Managing requirements and expectations is more important to you compared to a relentless application of latest and greatest technology
- 2+ years of experience in service catalogue/service level management roles working with international IT application- or infrastructure services in complex organizational set-ups (preferably in a Service Integrator’s role)
- Practical experience with performance measurement
- You know your way in navigating IT Service Management standards. You own an ITIL Expert Certification
- Lean/Six Sigma or other relevant optimization methodology is an advantage
- Project/Program hands-on experience and certification is welcome
- You are experienced in working in a collaborative and team-oriented global environment
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Your benefits :
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next Service Integration and Governance Expert.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
Twoja lista wybranych stanowisk
Dodaj interesujące Cię stanowiska do listy wybranych stanowisk, aby wrócić do nich później.
Uwaga: skrócona lista ofert pracy jest zapisana lokalnie i będzie dostępna tylko z tego samego urządzenia.
Prześlij listę wybranych stanowisk na mój adres e-mail.
Pomyślnie wysłano Twoją listę wybranych stanowisk.
Prosze podac ważny adres e-mail.