General Accounting Specialist
Kraków, Malopolskie, Polska
- Rodzaj pracy
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. One of our key ambitions is to get faster and leaner, and to move closer to the customer. Therefore we are consolidating our internal services into a world-class Global Business Services (GBS) organization, with the largest center located in Krakow. To strengthen our General Accounting team, we are looking for a reliable Specialist who can deliver tasks independently. Seize this unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping our new GBS center and grow together with the rapidly developing organization.
- Your main tasks are split into 4 areas which include:
- Operational tasks: you perform general accounting activities, complete specific month and close tasks, execute accounting analyses and reports as assigned; you ensure the production of reports (e.g. Balance Sheet, P&L, Cash Flow, statement of accounts, reconciliations, statements of sourcing and application of funds); clear errors; apply accounting techniques and standard practices to the classification and recording of financial transactions to solve unusual issues; participate in internal control testing and prepare relevant documentation.
- Continuous improvement: you assist in developing and implementing processes and procedures.
- Stakeholder management: you support the management with financial aspects of project funding and risk assessment.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in General Accounting.
- Practical knowledge of ERP system (Oracle, SAP).
- Good user knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel skills (functions, pivot table).
- Proficient in business English.
- Process orientation and attention on details.
- Very good organization and coordination skills.
- Ability to work in team with deadlines and stress situations.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.