IT Service Manager for Treasury Systems
Kraków, Malopolskie, Polska
- Rodzaj pracy
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
An IT Service Manager will be a part of dynamically expanding IT Treasury Team responsible for supporting and developing IT Services for ABB Treasury Function. The person will take an end-to-end responsibility for newly implemented Global Cash Management application (SAP S/HANA based, complex financial solution). With a wide range of responsibility and independence the person will have a significant contribution to the IT Service delivered to the Business Function.
- Take the end to end accountability for Global Cash Management application from IT perspective.
- Supervise GCM application IT support being provided by ABB support organizations Lead the Service Review Meetings to review the status and quality of the application with Business Representatives.
- Define and coordinate delivery of improvements to the quality of the service and keep it aligned with the business needs.
- Develop and maintain the Roadmap for the application, including active involvement in related project(s).
- Collaborate with other ABB IS units by following IT Service Management framework .
- Agree and Define necessary OLAs and SLAs.
- Maintain and manage the relationships with the vendor; plan, execute and control IT budget for GCM.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Master degree in Computer Science, Economics or related fields.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in managing global IT applications/services or in projects management; understanding of technical aspects of an application.
- Experience in working with IT Service Management concepts (ITIL).
- Proven experience with Finance, Accounting or Treasury related systems and proven experience in managing the relations with vendors.
- Ability to work in multicultural and multinational environment and ability to understand of the overall context of business processes and technologies.
- Strong leadership skills, time management, decision making, independence and discipline.
- SAP technical/functional knowledge, treasury processes knowledge and proven financial background is a strong plus.
- Fluency in English is essential (written and spoken).
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
Apply now for this job and become our next IT Service Manager for Treasury Systems.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.
Twoja lista wybranych stanowisk
Dodaj interesujące Cię stanowiska do listy wybranych stanowisk, aby wrócić do nich później.
Uwaga: skrócona lista ofert pracy jest zapisana lokalnie i będzie dostępna tylko z tego samego urządzenia.
Prześlij listę wybranych stanowisk na mój adres e-mail.
Pomyślnie wysłano Twoją listę wybranych stanowisk.
Prosze podac ważny adres e-mail.