IT Change and Release Manager for Treasury Systems
Kraków, Malopolskie, Polska
- Rodzaj pracy
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
An IT Change and Release Manager will be a part of dynamically expanding IT Treasury Team responsible for supporting and developing IT Services for ABB Treasury Function. The person will take the ownership and will manage the Change and Release process in Treasury Landscape. With a wide range of responsibility and independence the person will have a significant contribution to the IT Service delivered to the Business Function.
- Own and manage Change and Release Management process in IT Treasury (in multiple ticketing systems).
- Ensure process is followed by all stakeholders and each Change is properly documented.
- Gives a final approval to execute the change to the production after ensuring the process has been flowed properly, having Business approval as well.
- Execute Post Implementation Review for failed changes.
- Conducts Change Advisory Boards for major Changes, implement modifications and improvements to Change Process.
- Ensures all SOX evidences are documented by relevant stakeholders and support SOX Controls Performers in Change Management related controls execution.
- Plan and execute Releases (applications rollouts / updates / etc.), plan and execute Changes to other IT Service Management processes, IT Treasury Organization and formal documentation as well.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Master degree in Computer Science, Economics or related fields.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in managing Change Management process in Global IT Organization with complex IT landscape.
- Proven experience in working in complex ITIL based IT Service Management framework in big company and proven experience in managing the process relations with Senior Management and vendors.
- Strong process oriented attitude and strong leadership skills, time management, decision making, independence, discipline.
- Deep knowledge about Change Management processes in large companies and the tools supporting process execution.
- Financial background is a strong plus.
- Team player.
- Fluency in English is essential (written and spoken).
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.
Twoja lista wybranych stanowisk
Dodaj interesujące Cię stanowiska do listy wybranych stanowisk, aby wrócić do nich później.
Uwaga: skrócona lista ofert pracy jest zapisana lokalnie i będzie dostępna tylko z tego samego urządzenia.
Prześlij listę wybranych stanowisk na mój adres e-mail.
Pomyślnie wysłano Twoją listę wybranych stanowisk.
Prosze podac ważny adres e-mail.