Procurement Specialist - Fieldglass
Kraków, Malopolskie, Polska
- Rodzaj pracy
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Becoming part of our Operational Procurement Team, consisting of 200+ specialists, you will participate in an exciting journey of optimizing ABB costs by delivering high level services to our internal customers within Procurement area. To do so you will closely collaborate with Procurement Managers, Procurement Team Members and internal stakeholders across Europe.
- Support to GBS Operational Teams in maintaining Fieldglass tool.
- Cooperation with technical IS Delivery team and external supplier.
- Design and implement improvements to the tools and systems.
- Master Data management – optimization of the data to improve usage of the tools and systems.
- Interaction with end users – Resolving technical issues, conducting trainings, providing online support.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- Experience in Procurement Back Office operations or HR (within VMS systems) or in Shared Service environment would be a strong plus.
- Proficiency in Business English . German language as a strong plus.
- Familiarity with Procurement and Interest in developing career in Procurement & Logistics related functions.
- Tool integration experience would be a strong plus.
- Fieldglass configurations/rates/uploads experience would be a strong plus.
- Troubleshooting and MS Excel skills.
- Experience in tool improvements would be a strong benefit.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
• Comfortable working environment in a modern office in prime Cracow location.
• Individual training package supported by collaboration with international experts.
• Private medical care, life insurance and eyeglasses subsidy.
• Attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
• Various benefits in kind, relax rooms and casual dress code.
•…open and friendly atmosphere among 44 nationalities in the office.
Apply now for this job and become our next Procurement Specialist - Fieldglass.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.