Kraków, Malopolskie, Polska
- Rodzaj pracy
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. At the forefront is our Software Development Center which provides industry leading software and deep domain expertise to help the world’s most asset-intensive industries solve their biggest challenges.
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, changing the way how energy markets operate in the world and connect with each other. Beyond powering world's a global leader in the field of software for managing energy markets, we’re leading the way in cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, robotics, monitoring and securing of power grids and nuclear power plants, renewable energy.
You will contribute significantly to successful results in Energy Portfolio Manager project in Power Grids Group. Reporting to Karol Jędrzejewski (https://www.linkedin.com/in/karol-j%C4%99drzejewski-8a22815a/), you will utilize your knowledge and skills in technology and/or product development to identify and implement innovative solutions.
- Engage closely with architects, software engineers and other operations teams to deliver highly available and scalable services.
- Package and deploy applications for production.
- Develop a comprehensive containerization and deployment strategy that optimizes our CI/CD pipeline and reduces our response time to production issues.
- Drive ongoing improvements and efficiencies in operational practices, tools and processes.
- Build and maintain monitoring and alerting systems and escalation process
- Grow the “DevOps” culture blending code with system administration.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- 3 years of hands on experience in some combination of engineering/building systems/test automation.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, AWS or another cloud provider.
- Proficiency with scripting languages (shell, Python, Groovy, etc.).
- Experience in containerized/micro services solutions Knowledge of Service Fabric, Docker or other container management systems will be a plus.
- Comfort in setting up continuous integration or continuous delivery systems.
- Highly organized and able to multitask effectively.
More about us
It is an exciting time to join ABB Power Grids. ABB and Hitachi have signed an agreement to create a joint venture (JV). By combining ABB Power Grids’ with Hitachi’s complementary strengths, we plan to form a new and stronger global leader in the power sector. ABB Power Grids and Hitachi will have more than 230 years of combined heritage and experience. Together, we will be well-positioned to shape the future of energy, with pioneering technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. The transaction is expected to be completed by the first half of 2020, subject to regulatory approvals. Join us on this exciting journey.
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Apply now for this job and become our next DevOps.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.