Power Electronics - Internship
Kraków, Malopolskie, Polska
- Rodzaj pracy
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
To apply for the position, please send your CV in English via this page. We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates. We kindly ask you to include in the Curriculum Vitae the following passage: I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended).
- Development of Automated Test Framework for different project under supervision of more experienced developer;
- Analysis of user requirements;
- Maintenance and development of Hardware-In-Loop test stands;
- Presenting the work outcome;
- Cooperation with international team of engineers.
- Student of 3rd or 4th year of Automation, Power Electronics or related ;
- Basic knowledge about batch programming;
- Skills in C/C++ or other object oriented language;
- Knowledge of Matlab/Simulink;
- Experience in Python will be a plus;
- Good knowledge of English language;
- Availability at least 20h/week.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
- An interesting internship in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies;
- Paid internship;
- Perspective of long-term cooperation;
- Possibility of gaining directional and multidisciplinary experience.