HUB Lead North Europe - Talent Acquisition & Talent Advancement
Västerås, Västmanlands län, Sverige
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are looking for a HUB Lead North Europe - Talent Acquisition & Talent Advancement. This is a global position and can be located in Helsinki, Finland or Västerås, Sweden. In this role, you will lead a team of Talent Acquisition partners within the North Europe HUB to deliver the Talent Acquisition and Talent Advancement expert services, focusing on graduate and experienced hires and processes supporting cross business talent advancement, as well as support ABB’s growth ambitions. You will ensure alignment with the GBS HR Expert Services – Talent Acquisition and Advancement Strategy and Initiatives, the Group directives, the Group People Strategy and the integrated HR service delivery model.
In order to succeed in this role, you will need to understand the short-/mid-/long-term capability requirements for all businesses within the HUB and supply the best talents, building up and utilizing the internal and external talent pipeline. ABB is shifting to a new Operating System and this role will report to the GBS HR Expert Services Lead – Talent Acquisition and Advancement and be an integral part of the Talent Acquisition & Talent Advancement global Leadership team.
- Design, agree and implement end-to-end talent acquisition processes by actively partnering with the respective ABB Businesses, the respective HR teams as well as the respective country leadership teams in line with the service delivery model for Talent Acquisition and Talent Advancement, clearly articulating the services in and out of scope.
- Engage with the business leaders within the HUB and respective HR leadership teams to develop the contract of services (including costing and timeline, service request process etc.) and the governance process to ensure excellent service delivery for each business within the HUB.
- Provide consultative support and local expertise to the business / hiring managers on fulfilling the talent demands through the best combination of internal and external talent pools and utilize internal resources, operational partners and innovation networks to deliver an exceptional customer experience in alignment with GBS HR Expert Services – Talent Acquisition and Advancement Strategy and Initiatives, Group guidance, policies and procedures.
- In addition to supplying the short-term talent needs, ensure optimal supply of strategic relevant mid-/long-term capabilities of the businesses within the HUB by building and maintaining high quality internal and external talent pipelines.
- Become a state-of-the-art Talent Acquisition Team for the businesses within the HUB, which will be seen as a competitive advantage, by re-thinking the way Talent Acquisition and Talent Advancement is delivered, driving and owning innovations and stretching the ambitions to a new level that creates real value.
- Support sourcing and managing of highly attractive cross-business graduate programs with support from the Early Talent Lead within the GBS HR Expert Services - Talent Acquisition and Advancement team. Actively manage the pipeline of highly qualified graduates by establishing ABB as an employer of choice.
- Actively support entry-level, professional hires and available internal talents in advancing their career within ABB both within and outside the HUB as per the process and guidelines set out by the Career Advancement services within the GBS HR Expert Services - Talent Acquisition and Advancement team.
- Lead a global subject in the context of Talent Acquisition and/or Talent Advancement and champion innovation, efficiency and effectiveness and ensure relevant systems, tools, processes and procedures are in place to deliver a seamless experience to the business as well as candidates within the HUB. Support continuous improvement of system functionality and support system implementations and upgrades when required.
- Partner with respective HR Teams and business leaders within the HUB to understand current issues that can be supported or resolved through existing, new, and/or improved solutions, in the area of Talent Acquisition and provide counsel on effective solutions to resolve issues and support long-term objectives.
- Use a data led approach to track service delivery SLAs within the HUB and continuously optimize processes and procedures to improve Talent Acquisition and Talent Advancement service delivery within the HUB, in alignment with ABB guidance, policy, and procedures.
- Lead any projects, special programs or support HR cross-functional initiatives representing Talent Acquisition as well as actively support Talent Advancement initiatives.
- Ensure compliance with local legislation and HR policies and compliance standards within Talent Acquisition.
- Build and lead a highly motivated, skilled, innovative and business focused team of Talent Acquisition Partners within the HUB. Lead effectively through a performance management culture that drives ABB values and successfully meets/exceeds all relevant targets and objectives within the business.
- Actively manage FTE Budget as well as Cost Budget in line with respective targets to ensure compliance with cost and FTE targets.
- Become the trusted advisor in all Talent Acquisition and Talent Advancement related topics for the business, hiring managers and HUB HR teams.
- Support Employer Branding Activities, University Relationships, Early Talent- and Trainee Programs etc. locally and online to boost ABB’s Employer Brand within the HUB.
- Liaise with GBS HR Operational Services for continuous process improvement/simplification and own service line talent acquisition / end-to-end process design.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- Seasoned professional with at least 10+ years’ experience in HR, in defining and driving state-of-the-art Talent Acquisition strategies and processes and in leading a high performing, diverse team in an international environment.
- Strategic mindset with a thorough understanding of business drivers and Talent Acquisition and Advancement trends both globally and within the HUB.
- Strong analytical thinking and commercial acumen to set up a service delivery organization aligned with the business strategies within the HUB.
- Strong end-to-end process thinking and experience of managing change projects.
- Ability to network with and influence senior Business and HR leaders within the HUB; exceptional communication and engagement skills.
- Excellent relationship building, collaboration capabilities and great team spirit to work effectively with a wide range of stakeholders.
- High learning agility and adaptability to operate effectively in a dynamic environment.
- Self-driven, entrepreneurial, resilient, energetic, enthusiastic and inclusive; creating or responding constructively to challenging new ideas and inputs.
- Ability to innovate and strategize the Talent function, while at the same time being hands on and analytical.
- HR-Acquisition- or other Functional HR experience is an advantage.
- Capability to motivate and develop employees to drive high engagement and retention.
- Local languages skills would be an advantage.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position by August 31, 2019.