Sustainable Talent Program
Västerås, Västmanlands län, Sverige
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com
Are you looking for a career in technology? Are you curious about an innovative company with a great history and an exciting future? During the spring semester of 2019, we offer 20 students a position in our Sustainable Talent Program for female engineering students. Apply today and secure your spot in the program!
- ABB Sustainable Talent Program is a unique program where we provide you with an insight about what ABB does - our technology, our values and our vision about the future. The focus of the program is on sustainable development- both your own, and your surrounding’s.
- The program consists of three meet-ups, of 24 hrs. each, in February, March and May. ABB pays for travel and accomodation (within Sweden). The program offers:
- • Exciting workshops regarding our technology and business development.
- • Personal development and career guidance by our Talent experts.
- • Interesting study visits to our different departments.
- • An experienced ABB-mentor, to guide and inspire you.
- There will be several opportunities to discuss questions that matter to you, and network with key colleagues within our company. Your input is important for us!
- We are looking for female students, studying in the third or fourth year in an M.Sc. Engineering program at a Swedish University. Fluency in English is a requirement.
- You could be a great fit for the program if you are curious about the tech industry and currently think about what to do in your future career. Also, you believe that sustainability is truly important.
- How to apply:
- Please attach your CV and cover letter. Information about your school and program of study are important to us. It is meritorious to study at one of our Partner Universities (Chalmers, Linköping, Uppsala, KTH or MDH), but we welcome applicants from all Swedish Universities. In your cover letter, please answer the following questions:
- • Why do you want to participate in ABB Sustainable Talent Program?
- • What do you think about ABB’s values integrity, health and safety?
- • How do you imagine a potential future career within ABB?
More about us
The application deadline is December 9. Please reach out to Elin Sandell (email@example.com ) if you have any questions about the program. The selection is based on CV, cover letter and answers of the three stated question. Annons ID: SE67241636