Västerås, Västmanlands län, Sverige
Work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future, where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy. You will become part of ABB Traction Motors in Västerås, we develop, manufacture and sell motors for all types of rail vehicles within a wide business area all around the globe. At ABB Traction Motors we are proud to offer you an environment where we value personal and professional development. This position will provide you with many opportunities and interesting challenges on both local and global level.
- As Project Manager, you will be responsible for the entire project cycle and get the opportunity to follow the project from first order to final delivery. You will work in direct contact with customers and keep them informed about progress in the projects. In case of disturbance, your task is to inform the customer about mitigation actions to minimize the disturbance. The position includes also close collaboration with other units within Traction like Operations, Sourcing team and Production.
- Main responsibilities include:
- • Customer contacts
- • Project planning
- • Reporting to stakeholders
- • Preparing for customer visits like FAT/FAI
- • Supplier contacts (Global Sourcing)
- • Travelling for customer and/or supplier visits globally
- To succeed in this role, you hold a Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent work experience. As you will be working in a global environment, you must have excellent skills in English and preferably also in German. Knowledge of Spanish and Polish is meritorious.
- We believe you are an analytical person with open mindset, a solution oriented working style as well as strong communicative and collaborative skills. Adding your ability to keep many task in the loop, you have what it takes to thrive in this position. As the position entails business trips and meetings with customers and other business partners, we expect you to be willing to travel.
More about us
At ABB Traction Motors, you will have the opportunity to learn and grow professionally in a multi-national, multi-cultural organization which prides itself in its commitment to safety, to its people and to be on the leading edge of technologies that power the world sustainably – now and in the future. ABB offers its employees a variety of development opportunities, both on-the-job and through in-house training programs. ABB Traction Motors strives to have a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Recruiting Manager, Per Sandgren +4621-32 56 06, will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives - Sveriges Ingenjörer: Pia Hill +4621-34 47 51; Unionen: Ing-Marie B. Lindgren +4621-32 95 83; Ledarna: Lenny Larsson +4621-32 85 47. All other questions can be directed to Recruitment Consultant Linda Lundstedt +4621-32 51 94.
Please note that a complete application consists of a CV and cover letter. Welcome to apply by August 18th!