Digitalization Technology Architect
Ludvika, Dalarnas län, Sverige
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com
You will be part of Technology and solutions Development, within the Power Grid division, in Ludvika. The HVCD technology has been on the market for the past 60 years and is used, among other things, to transmit power over long distances with minimal losses, using overhead lines, underground and submarine cable systems. The MACH Control & Protection Platform R&D department is a part of ABB Technology and Solutions Development in Ludvika and it is responsible for the development of state-of-the-art control system platform for HVDC and FACTS. The MACH C&P department in Ludvika has around 70 employees, focusing mainly on Hardware and Software design working in close collaboration with the global MACH C&P organization. Please find out more about our world leading technology at www.abb.com/hvdc. We are looking for a Technology cum Solution Architect who is passionate about growing our presence in Power Grid Integration domain with respect to the Digital Transformations and help in build application & services with Data Insights to increase the business value add Services, as well as optimize the traditional operational and maintenance systems.
The work includes theoretical as well as practical tasks such as:
• Managing application development teams during the design and construction phases
• Providing training and mentoring to junior personnel
• Collaborating with application developers on achieving business goals
• Overseeing strategic relationships in a technology environment
• You will partner with Business Development to lead the support of the product through customer proof-of-concept evaluations, gaps in collateral, and industry demo capability.
• You will coordinate the setup of equipment, and tests, otherwise facilitate evaluations of various Digital technologies
• Be industry champion and contributor on integrating and reuse of Digitalization technology across the Division into optimized Computing architectures to support Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and Data Analytics
You will work closely and collaborate with the MACH teams, systems teams and Solution teams/Architects, and/or product engineering teams.
We work in a modern environment where both rapid prototyping and productification takes place. To our help we have modern tools and labs for the complete development cycle, from early prototype testing to final system verification.
We have an innovative spirit and long history of industrial electronics development. The team works with challenging tasks in an agile set-up. High level of collaboration is required with all stakeholders where speed of response is key.
We have a technical career path in R&D but also a possibility to grow into roles within other parts of the organization where your experience can be utilized.
You have deep understanding within the digitalization domain. Hopefully you have already obtained a wide knowledge within the area from a university education or relevant working experience, as well as experience from professional development processes. You are equally familiar with theoretical as well as practical tasks and are used to be working from requirements and design specifications. Spoken and written skills in English are mandatory, and fluency in Swedish is considered an advantage but not demanded.
The successful candidate has:
• Bachelor’s Engineering Degree or higher. Specialization in Computer Science, IT, or Business Information Systems with Mathematics, Physics, or Computer Science. Prior understanding of the Industrial Domains is an added advantage.
• Good knowledge in cloud computing like Microsoft Azure technologies and other Clouds like AWS, Google.
• Required Skills & Experience in delivering Enterprise Accelerated Computing application and solutions.
• Self-motivated individuals with strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills with the passion and an appetite to learn newer technologies
• Dedicated with strong analytical skills and data analysis to support strategic decisions
More about us
Recruiting Manager Göran Östlund, +46 240 68 70 59, will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives – Sveriges Ingenjörer: Annika Lokrantz +46-240-78 35 23; Ledarna: Christer Fridlund, +46-240-78 29 12; Unionen: Göran Börjesson +46 240-78 32 89. All other questions can be directed to Talent Partner Sofia Lindblom +46-240-78 46 23.
Search for job-ID SE68546757. We look forward to receiving your application by May 8.
ABB strives to have a diverse and inclusive work environment and we welcome female candidates to apply.
Din shortlist Din shortlist
Lägg till intressanta jobb i din shortlist så att du smidigt kan gå igenom dem senare.
Urvalslistan sparas lokalt och är därför tillgänglig enbart från samma enhet
Skicka jobb i shortlist till din e-postadress.
Shortlist har skickats
Någonting gick tyvärr fel
Ange en giltig e-postadress.